Thursday, November 19, 2009

America first.

Since I ask others to stand and be responsible for themselves, I am going to ask the rest of the world to do it also. Our nation spends about 200 billion more on military spending than the rest of the world combined, so I am calling on our world community to police themselves. There is no reason for us to still be in Kosovo, Italy, Japan and Korea.

I also believe that we can solve our problems with North Korea and Iran by engaging in agricultural trading. My opinion is, these countries see us and believe vast military power is the way to power. By staying involved with these countries, we are able to define America. The USA is about freedom and with freedom comes great wealth. If we share these ideals, we can shape these countries.

We can still have a lean and mean military by spending half what we do now on our Department of Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment